Advanced Precision Machining provides unparalleled customer satisfaction. Call us today at 303.776.1910.
Located in Longmont, Colorado, Advanced Precision Machining is a leading machine shop that specializes in: CNC milling, CNC turning, and prototype and production.
We're always seeking qualified machinists of various skill levels and invite you to submit your résumé to us.
Immediate full-time, permanent position available in established, expanding machine shop.
• Able to read blue-prints.
• Strong understanding of inspection techniques
• Collect, install and set tooling per tool list.
• Run production parts.
• Adjusts speeds and feeds to maximize production.
• Deburs parts as they are machined.
• Takes responsibility for organizing and cleaning the work area.
• Able to read blue-prints and geometric tolerances.
• Initially selects the appropriate tooling.
• Ability to work independently and manage time and work.
• Some physical effort required (10 to 50 pounds) while loading/unloading parts.
Job Type: Full-time --- Salaries from $18 to $32 depending on skill level and experience.
1131 Delaware Ave. #3 (behind the Safeway on Ken Pratt Blvd.)
Longmont, CO 80501
Alt. Phone: 720-281-3095
We would be happy to answer them. Please fill out the form below and we will reply promptly.